Save up to 3 lives when you donate! Blood Drive will be held in the former Herberger’s Space (1st Floor).
To be eligible to donate blood you must:
• be at least 17 years old (16 with parental permission in some states)
• meet height and weight requirements (at least 110 pounds based on height)
• be in generally good health
Before donating you should:
• get a good night’s sleep
• drink plenty of fluids
• eat within 2-3 hours
Be sure to bring your:
• donor card or government-issued photo I.D.
• parental consent form if you are a 16-year-old donor
• wear clothing with sleeves that can be raised above the elbow
11:00 am – 5:00 pm