Rosedale Center Code of Conduct
Rosedale Center including its buildings, roadways, sidewalks and parking areas, is private property. We have set forth the following Code of Conduct to protect the property’s legitimate business interests and provide you with the best shopping experience possible. By refraining from the activities listed below, together we can achieve a safe and successful environment.
Rosedale Center is for shopping.
Treat others as you like to be treated. Appropriate behavior does not include fighting, harassment, offending others, the use of obscene language, gestures, racial, religious, gender, or ethnic slurs, or provoking confrontations or disruptive conduct of any nature.
Please refrain from...
- Shouting, making loud noises, or using indecent language
- Playing loud music other than what the center provides
- Defacing, damaging, shoplifting, or destroying any property belonging to the center, its patrons, or its tenants
- Assembling in a manner that disturbs the public peace
- Behavior that is disorderly, disruptive or that endangers others including blocking store entrances, walkways, fire exits, or escalators/elevators
- Sitting on floors, planters, handrails, artwork, escalators, stairs, trash receptacles, or other areas not specifically designed for seating
- Gathering in groups of 5 or more
Allow others to shop safely and comfortably.
- Do not block access to storefront entrances, center entrances, and corridor or parking areas
- Walk; don’t run, skate, skateboard, rollerblade, hoverboard, or bike
- Do not “horseplay”, loiter, obstruct or interfere with the free flow of customer traffic
- Use our benches and chairs for sitting only
- Do not bring animals and/or pets in the center except for trained aid animals, such as Eye Seeing Dogs
- WEAPONS OF ANY TYPE ARE NOT PERMITTED ON CENTER PROPERTY. Possession of any item that could be used as a weapon, including but not limited to firearms, explosives, fireworks, clubs or sticks (except umbrellas, canes, and other medical-type devices), knives with blades over 2” in length, or any other object(s) that may be used in any way to inflict bodily injury on another person, even if legally owned
Observe all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
- Use of alcoholic beverages is restricted to designated areas
- Illegal possession, use, or consumption of or controlled substances is not allowed
- During regular school hours, excluding lunch breaks, unaccompanied minors will be asked to leave the center. School truancy policies are strictly enforced
- Any unattended bags are subject to search and possible seizure
Please dress appropriately and observe all health codes and local laws.
Clothing should not be worn in obscene or offensive nature and should not cover the face unless worn for cultural, religious, or medical conditions, or mandated by public health officials. Clothing should adequately cover the body. All patrons must be fully clothed. Rosedale Center is a smoke-free building. Smoking and vaping is only permitted outside of the building in designated areas.
Please visit the Management Office to request permission to take photos, videotapes, or make audiotapes of or no center property or storefronts.
Without prior, written permission from Mall Management, no such activity is permitted.
Distribution of literature, solicitation, demonstrations, and special promotions or using the property for any purpose other than shopping is prohibited without prior written permission from the Center.
If permitted by law or if you have any questions, please visit the Management Office for more information.
When the Center and stores are closed, please leave.
Please do not park or loiter on the property after closing. Unauthorized vehicles parked overnight may be towed at Owner's expense.
Please follow these Rules of Conduct.
- If you do not, we will ask you to leave and stay away for a specified period-of-time. You may also be subject to prosecution for violation of applicable laws or ordinances.
- Your entry to Rosedale Center constitutes your consent to abide by the above rules governing conduct and your acknowledgment that you have no expectation of privacy while you are in the common areas of Rosedale Center, such that you may be photographed and your communications may be overheard or recorded.
- A violation of this Code of Conduct may result in:
- Removal from the property
- Citation for Trespassing; violation of a trespass notice may result in being criminally charged by local law enforcement
- And/or other legal action as Rosedale Center Management deems appropriate.
If you have any questions regarding the Center Code of Conduct, please call the Management Office at (651) 538-3553. The full Code of Conduct is located on RosedaleCenter.com. Property managed by JLL.