Part Time Sales Associate at J.Jill
Posted: October 22, 2020
Are you looking for an exciting career in fashion and retail? Then look no further. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to build or start your retail career with a strong and growing fashion brand.
The J.Jill brand represents an easy, relaxed, inspired style that reflects the confidence and comfort of a woman with a rich, full life.
Provides service that is unique to our customer’s needs. Builds genuine connections and loyalty with our customers and helps them build an entire wardrobe. Provides a high level of customer service support with product expertise and advanced selling skills. Ensures the store environment and visual merchandising standards are consistently maintained.
• Provides customers with helpful service that is unique to their needs, greeting customers promptly and genuinely.
• Guides customers to looks that flatter.
• Assists customers in building great wardrobes by providing guiding, helpful service, and advice, suggesting layering and accessorizing options.
• Ensures customers are encouraged to try on items and associates are genuinely advising to help her build her wardrobe in the fitting room.
• Assists floor set execution and ongoing re-merchandising of the store.
• Participates in all operational functions, including marketing, product processing and replenishment, markdowns and promotions, store cleanliness, and backroom organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Passionate about fashion and the J.Jill brand.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proven sales and customer service skills.
• Strong style, merchandising, and wardrobing skills.
• Must have the availability to work during the majority of peak business periods, including Saturday and Sunday.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Previous work experience in a retail environment, Women’s specialty retail experience preferred.
• Point of sale system experience, Microsoft Office application experience helpful.
• Connections within the community preferred.
• Ability to communicate verbally with customers, extensive standing, walking, reaching, pushing/pulling and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, hang/fold merchandise, ladder climbing, operate POS register, lift and carry 30lbs, etc.
Job Type: Part-time
Call or stop in to the store. #651.636.7800