Macy’s Retail Seasonal Support Merchandising
Posted: September 25, 2020
· Provide an exceptional customer shopping experience by ensuring that both the store and online customers are always the #1 priority.
· Service the customer in a helpful and friendly manner including point of sale transactions, credit and loyalty program enrollment, and helping him/her find what he/she is looking for.
· Collaborate with Managers, Leads and Colleagues throughout the store to create a clean, neat and easy to shop store environment; maintain sales floor and fitting room recovery standards to include fitting room stalls, sorting merchandise and ensuring merchandise is worked back to sales floor as soon as time permits.
· Support Omni-channel initiatives such as fulfillment of online or Buy Online/Pick Up in Store orders.
· Perform all functions in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner and flex between tasks as directed by supervisor.
· Participate in the physical inventory process and ensure that shortage prevention initiatives are executed.
· Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures.
· Collaborate with peers to coordinate merchandise support tasks and flex between tasks (merchandising, pricing, signing, fulfillment, replenishment, receiving, reverse logistics, radio frequency scanning, and stockroom maintenance) as needed to ensure completion/execution.
· Execute merchandising tasks including placement of merchandise to standards, movement of fixtures and merchandise for seasonal sets, stockroom maintenance, and organization, replenishment to the selling floor, collection and transport of picked fulfillment orders to appropriate processing areas, processing and packing of damages, transfers, return
*apply online macysjobs.com