Rose & Loon
Posted April 8, 2019
Located on the upper-level Von Maur wing
Rose & Loon believes the maker movement is here to stay. It features handmade products such as jewelry, clothing, and home décor made by Midwest artisans that are bound to stand out from the rest. Rose & Loon combines a flea-market shopping experience in a small boutique located in the upper-level Von Maur wing at the Rosedale Center. It’s the perfect one-stop shop for unique gifts that can’t be found anywhere else.
What brands will be featured in the Rose & Loon store?
- Rose & Loon will be a one-stop shop for gifts and unique items you can’t find anywhere else.
- To select our wares, we held a public “shark tank” event to review local ‘MN Makers’ on Thursday, May 3, 2018. Jerrod Sumner hosted the panel of judges including Joy Summers, the Minnesota Monthly Food Editor, and Chip Addington, the Minnesota bag-maker.
- Over 70 makers came with wares ranging from pottery and painting to purses.
- We also had a local celebrity,Christopher Straub, who competed on Project Runway, attend with his new line of books and pottery.
- A few of the winning makers include Adam Turman, Addington Company, Essence One, Les Bags and Lucid Wood.
- Rose & Loon maker applications will be accepted through October 15 for the 2019 – 2020 season.